Math in the garden

I have found a great website which explores Fibonacci numbers (the pattern
which explains spirals in cauliflower, pinecones, echinacia...). It is great
for kids (and adults) and is an interesting way to explore the garden and
would make a great education lesson plan. It shows the links between the
fibonacci pattern (which is all around us and includes us), Pi, and the
golden section (from art and architecture) and it shows how beautiful math
can be. I just thought I'd post this link as someone else may find it as
enthralling as I did (I am just planting cauliflower and broccoli).
Please visit-