Re: (Public.Spaces) determining the size of the service areas of parks

  • Subject: [cg] Re: (Public.Spaces) determining the size of the service areas of parks
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:11:48 EST

Vidya,

A similar project is being done in NYC under the aegis of the NY Council for
the Environment by Mr. Lenny Librizzi, called the Community Garden Mapping
Project.

Please cut and paste this link into your browser.  It includes an 8 page pdf
on the project as well as contact information for Mr. Librizzi.

http://www.cmap.nypirg.org/CENYC/pdf/CGMP_2001_intro.pdf

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman

<< Subj:     (Public.Spaces) determining the size of the service areas of
parks