  • Subject: [cg] THE GROWTH OF PEACE
  • From: Lekoma Akate lekoma216@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:56:40 -0600

Though some of you may think that channeled material is kind of freaky, I believe this message is worth the read...if you like gardening and peace of Earth.

Peace and Love to All,

"Love is the only force capable of transforming
an enemy into a friend."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

March 06, 2003
Channeling of the Assembly of Light through Abby

We would wish to thank you for being open to the
knowledge and information that is coming forth. We
would wish you to know that there are several guides
here that wish to speak with you. They have been
wishing to bring forth knowledge and information about
bringing healing to the delicate situations that are
taking place on the planet. We will be working with
them to convey this knowledge to you.

We wish to focus upon the energies that are now being
brought forth upon this planet. It is a time of great
tension and trauma. Many are feeling powerless. There
is a situation mounting between the many powers of the
planet to bring forth destruction.

So it is that we would wish to use this time to work
upon this. It is important to realize that the desire
for peace and harmony is strong upon your planet. Many
of you wish to have an end to the destruction and
turmoil. It may appear that those that have what seems
to be control upon this planet are bringing this world
into another difficult situation that is contrary to
the hearts of many.

There are many decisions that will be brought forth in
this next three months that will decide in which
direction your planet will go. It is important to
realize that you do have power. You are capable of
utilizing your abilities. It is important to focus
your attention to a peaceful conclusion and does not
bring destruction to the planet.

You have the ability to create peace on the planet. So
many have fear in their hearts. So many have chaos and
destruction going through their minds. Even though you
may be by yourself it is important to realize that you
have great power. When one mind comes together and
works with just one other, there is great energy being
brought forth from this union.

Now there is a great battle being brought forth upon
this planet between what may be called the dark and
the light. To think of dark and light is to think of
the energies that work towards creation and those that
work toward destruction. Many have the feeling that
they are in the middle of this tug of war. As we have
discussed before in the past two years, with all the
difficulties that manifested here, you do have great
power. We wish to emphasize this again. It is
important that this focus on peace, harmony and unity
for the planet be brought forth within everyone. It is
important that all focus their attention on this
situation that is mounting on your planet. Even though
it is happening in a very small place, many thousands
of miles away, it will affect every aspect of this
world if the destructive forces dominate the

We realize that there are many on this planet that are
focusing their energy and attention on creating chaos.
We are now encouraging you all to bring forth beauty
and harmony to your world. It is now the time that is
called springtime. It is the time when many people
plant gardens. It is the time when flowers and trees
begin to bloom. We would wish to encourage you to use
the energy of this season when many things are opening
and blooming. This is the most powerful time of the
planet. This is the most powerful time in the yearly
cycle of this world. It is the time when the energies
of the earth come forth after a long rest. It is a
time when many of the animals that have been dormant
during the winter, now begin to express themselves
again. We would encourage you to focus the energy of
this time, this season. Focus this energy toward peace
and creation. There will be several decisions coming
forth in these next few months that will effect all of
humanity. We would encourage you all to join forces
with Nature. Join forces with the energy of this time.
The time period that we are discussing is that of the
beginning of March until the middle of May. This is a
very powerful time. It is a time when all things begin
their journey to fullness. It is the time of new
growth that takes the most energy. It is the time when
the greatest amount of energy is expended upon this
planet. To harvest this energy, to work with this
energy is to take advantage of the natural trends of
your world. Direct this energy toward peace. We would
wish to encourage you to realize that in focusing this
energy towards peace, connecting with the earth at
this time, will be very powerful. Realize that you
have this ability to connect with the earth. You can
combine your energy with the energy of the planet.
Work in this way to bring forth harmony.

We would encourage all at this time to think about
creating a ceremony of peace. Have the earth and
planting new things in the earth be involved in this
ceremony. Bring forth a dance to honor peace. Create a
ceremony that that involves planting in the earth or
potting a plant that is dedicated to peace. Dedicate
it to Earth, Gaia, Turtle Island or any of the
different names that have come to symbolize the
planet. These ideas from ancient cultures can be used
to focus the attention upon the living energy that is
the earth and to join with it. You are working with
the earth to assure its happiness. It will be the
earth that will be destroyed along with the humans if
this destructive energy is allowed to manifest in its
totality. The types of destruction that are being
planed will have a great impact on the surface of the
earth, as it will on the center of the earth. Much of
the destructive machinery that is used has a greater
impact on the core of the planet then any would ever
realize. This destructive energy can trigger
earthquakes, title waves and floods. As you can see,
it is important to have the earth in a state of
harmony and peace. Work with the earth to bring peace
forth. We would wish to encourage all to be open to
creating a ceremony of honoring Spring, rebirth and
wishing that man do the will of the planet. This
ceremony should praise the will of the earth so that
it can dominate over the will of human destruction.
Connecting your energy with the earth through spending
time in nature, sleeping with this divine mother and
doing ceremonies to honor this great awakening of the
earth's power will help a great deal. Create new
gardens with flowers that are dedicated to peace on
earth. Do all this in the name of peace, growth and
creativity. We have a few suggestions that we would
wish to bring forth to you. You may also have your own
ideas. For those who wish to plant gardens and plant
flowers and vegetables in the earth, we would
encourage you, when you are planting each seed, to
plant it in the name of peace. As the seed or roots
enter the earth, we would encourage you to ask the
energies of the earth to allow this seed or plant to
grow in the atmosphere of peace. As it grows, it will
send out energies, frequencies and vibrations of
peace. All who plant flowers and gardens will be
seeing their focus being given life energy of peace.
Dedicate your gardens and plants to peace, harmony,
health and healing of the earth for this year.

Each day when you water your plants and flowers, each
time you look at them, send out your prayer for peace.
Speak to the earth and tell it that you are working
with it. We would wish to encourage you to come
together in groups and focus upon peace. Do
meditations that will focus on creating peace at this
particular time. In this meditation we would encourage
the following ideas to come forth. We would encourage
a statement that dedicates the meditation to peace. We
would encourage you to say as you begin, that you are
focusing your energy on peace. You are focusing your
energy on having peace grow, bloom and blossom upon
the planet as do the new flowers, vegetables and
leaves on each tree. Ask that each leaf on each tree
bring forth the vibration of peace. Ask that each
blossom on each tree and each flower focus it's energy
toward peace. This will help you to work towards this
goal with the earth.

Many have decided that it is hopeless. Many have
decided that they are not capable of bringing forth
any change. It is important to realize that there are
many possibilities when you focus your attention in
harmony with the energy of the planet. Now the planet
is in a time of strength. It is a time of growth and
opening. To combine your attention with the earth, in
this way, will help to bring forth the goals that all
humans have in their hearts. There are very few that
wish to see destruction triumph upon this planet. The
majority of people on earth wish for harmony and
peace. When you enlist the energy of the earth, and
this dynamic time period, you will receive assistance
in manifesting your intentions.
There are many ways in which you can work to have this
desire of peace brought forth. There are many that are
working to synchronize meditations throughout the
world. We would encourage being part of these
meditations if it is possible.

We would also like to encourage each person to create
a special altar for the growth of peace upon this
planet. You may have it in a public place, or if you
can, have it in your home where the energy of the
trees, grass and flowers can be represented. Upon this
altar, we would wish you to put some aspect of the
earth that you feel are beautiful. You may have a
picture or substances from the places themselves. Put
on your altar a representation of some place in nature
that you hold most sacred. You may even wish to draw a
picture of the place in nature that has special
meaning to you. Also upon this altar, have a plant
that is alive and growing and that has been dedicated
to peace. We would also wish to encourage you to
create your own prayer for peace. Please write this
and put it upon the altar. Then have something that
represents all the different countries involved I this
turmoil on your altar as well. If possible, have a
green or lavender candle burning there whenever
possible. By doing this, you will create a beautiful
focus of energy for peace. This creation will bring
forth energy for peace each time that you look at it.

Realize that you have great ability. Now is the time
to focus that ability. The energy that you put into
these creations will not go unnoticed by your divine
mother, the earth. All beauty and joy that you send,
all your prayers of peace are felt and appreciated by
this living body that is this being that gives you
life and supports you in so many beautiful ways. We
wish to encourage you not to dwell on feelings of
fear. Do not allow that seed to grow within you. Even
though there are many precautions that are being
suggested, it is important to focus your attention on
peace. Each time you think of destruction, you come
closer to it. Each time you think of peace, that grows
as well. If you hear something through the media that
you find disturbing, go to your altar and touch the
plant you have growing there. The altar will help you
to change the direction of your thoughts. Focus on the
earth. See, sense and feel it as a beautiful creation.
Soon you will be feeling the joy of the earth and the
thankfulness the earth has for your connection and

These ideas will help many to redirect their thoughts.
The earth is eternal. Peace is eternal. Peace and
harmony are powerful energies that can dominate this
world. We would wish to give you this vision. It is
the vision of the growth of peace upon the planet. See
the earth. See yourself as a giant being that is
standing many thousands of feet tall. You are standing
upon the earth and your body is stretching far into
space. See yourself as a big and powerful being. Then
see the areas of the earth that are green. See beams
of lavender coming from your heart into the earth. See
beautiful grass growing from the green areas of the
earth. See this grass growing and growing as you are
directing this energy into the earth. These blades of
grass will become as big as you are. The grass
represents the energy of peace in this vision.

There are many ways to utilize your power. There are
many ways to utilize the beauty that is within you to
keep the earth in harmony and peace.

Abby Haydon
P.O. Box 1137 Sedona, AZ 86339
Phone: (928) 204 - 5617