Re: Who's Stepping Up To The Plate?

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Who's Stepping Up To The Plate?
  • From: Lekoma Akate lekoma216@cox.net
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:45:09 -0600

Title: Re: Who's Stepping Up To The Plate?
As you sit down to your next (and every) meal, I invite you to thank the land and the people that work it, for they allow you to live.

I agree Paco.  In fact I usually thank ALL who have given of themSelves for the meal...that includes Mother Earth, farmer, seed companies, truck drivers, processors, grocer, cook, etc.  It is good to thank those who help support our lives.

"Know all and you will pardon all."
Thomas Kempis