Community garden networks

  • Subject: [cg] Community garden networks
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 11:11:01 -0500

Hi Davis,
I am forwarding your email to the listserve of the American Community
Gardening Association. It's a wonderful organization and through the
listserve you have access to the collective C.G.  wisdom of many hundreds of
experienced people.  I'm hoping that someone closer to home (for you) can
help you to start up a network of community gardens in the Virginia Beach
area.

You may also want to consider attending the ACGA 2004 conference , to be
held here in Toronto Oct 1-3. See more details at the ACGA web site:
<http://www.communitygarden.org/conf/index.html>

ACGA'ers, please do a "reply all" so that Davis will get your email. And
Davis, you can subscribe to the list  at
<http://www.communitygarden.org/listserve/index.html>

Cheers,
Laura

-----
Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto

October 1-3, 2004--Toronto:
"Gardens of Diversity: Growing Across Cultures"
The 25th Anniversary of the
American Community Gardening Association
www.communitygarden.org