Fwd: [tb-cyberpark]: Fwd: No Quickie Book on LES Community Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: [tb-cyberpark]: Fwd: No Quickie Book on LES Community Gardens
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:20:51 EST

In a message dated 3/9/04 11:52:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, sferg@interport.net writes:

Subj: Re: [tb-cyberpark]: Fwd: No Quickie Book on LES Community Gardens
Date: 3/9/04 11:52:06 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: sferg@interport.net
To: DLogg60798@aol.com, Adam36055@aol.com, aresh@moregardens.org
Sent from the Internet

Missed the previous thread on this; who is trying to do a quickie book on LES gardens?Just wondered. It took me forever to write that chapter(s) I did for that Avant Gardening book, so I can attest to how history takes time. But Don, I'd love to see the Liz Christy chapter with the seed grenade instrux. Is that on the website or what was that for?

best,

sarah

p.s. thanks for froggie x-mas card...