English Herbalist Query

  • Subject: [cg] English Herbalist Query
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:01:15 EST

Friends,

This message was posted to the  Clinton Community Garden  website this morning and just arrived in my mailbox.  It is one of the more interesting and flattering queries our Hell's Kitchen  based Clinton Community Garden has had in a long while, akin to  getting a call from a  Herr Haydn in Vienna on the best way to begin the writing of a musical composition in sonata form.

While I've answered Mr. Watson's query in my usual way, I'm sure that international crew  brilliant herbalists, master gardeners and dirty fingernail community gardeners will have their two pence to throw in the pot.

Please do!  Kindly send your responses to Mr. Watson at asmw@dsl.pipex.com copying your response to the American Community Gardening association listserv at community_garden@mallorn.com.

Thanking you all in advance,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,