Big Win for Pier 84 & the Manhattan Botanic Garden- Come Celebrate March 25,2004

  • Subject: [cg] Big Win for Pier 84 & the Manhattan Botanic Garden- Come Celebrate March 25,2004
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:02:42 EST

Piers and Gardens!

Pier 84 is being rebuilt and the Manhattan Botanic Garden Will Return.  A huge Win for the Friends of Pier 84 and the Manhattan Botanic Garden, a pier based community garden. . Kudos to Barbara Feldt, who in addtion to being a long time Clinton Community Gardener has also been key to the rennaisance of DeWitt Clinton Park as well.

Hat's off!
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,  Clinton Community Garden

Subj: Special Interest to Pier 84 Mavens - 25 March 2004