Fwd: Faith & Eco-Justice Fellowship Announced

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: Faith & Eco-Justice Fellowship Announced
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds <aedmonds@umich.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:37:06 -0500

This came through my inbox; please pass on to interested parties... I thought that among all the faith-based groups doing gardening, there would likely be someone who qualified... Amanda

Begin forwarded message:
Faith & Eco-Justice Fellowship

Offered by the National Council of Churches, the Fellowship Program seeks to
transform the faith-based eco-justice movement by training and supporting
emerging practioners engaged in faith-based environmental work. The program
aims to nurture and train a new generation of leadership (age 22-40).

Deadline: May 15, 2004

Details: Participants will attend a two-day retreat (July 26-29) and a one-day
retreat in May 2005 for skills-building, issue training, and collaboration.

To learn more and get application information:
www.toad.net/~cassandra/fellowship.htm

Questions? Contact Cassandra Carmichael, eco-justice program director, National
Council of Churches, 110 Maryland Ave, NE, Ste. 108, Washington, DC 20002.
(202) 544-2350 ext. 27. cassandra@toad.net

Amanda Maria Edmonds
Executive Director, Growing Hope

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
-Mahatma Ghandi