RE: Garden Images

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Garden Images
  • From: "Jim Call" <jimcall@casagarden.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:08:35 -0600

You can go to ...  http://www.casagarden.com/favorite_photos.htm  to see some of my favorite CG photos.
 If this isn't enough, you can visit... http://www.casagarden.com/f_bapt_02.html  or my Good Memories section at.. http://www.casagarden.com/memories.htm
You may run into some broken button links on some of the old pages because I haven't found the time to convert all the pages since I moved
the site to a new website host but you should have plenty of garden photos.
If you need more, we could talk about arranging a CD for you.  Just email me.
Hope this helps,  Jim