ACGA in Minneapolis - Call for Presentations
- Subject: [cg] ACGA in Minneapolis - Call for Presentations
- From: "Corrie Zoll" email@example.com
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:12:48 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcUg1ixlzqSoW+cdQDSrBXUSQcnHKwADqh2w
- Thread-topic: ACGA in Minneapolis - Call for Presentations
Don't forget - the deadline is drawing near for presenters at this
August's "Gardening in the Heartland" ACGA conference in Minneapolis and
Saint Paul, Minnesota.
We want other community gardeners to hear about YOUR work. We are
looking for workshops, display tables, and FILMS for our CG film
The call for presentations can be downloaded in .pdf format at the ACGA
web site, www.communitygarden.org. Contact me by e-mail if you would
like it in .doc format so that you can submit by e-mail.
Also contact me if you have any questions. I will have more information
about the conference available later this month.
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden