Thank You Overdue

One   long-overdue public "thank you" to Adam, and all the ACGA Board is one
from me, Rick Baci of the "A Lot in Common" documentary.   Thank you so much
to everyone.   A little film project turned into an international adventure,
complete with being stranded on 9/11 with many of you, etc.

So far our little film has aired in over 50 markets on public television and
has been purchased by many school districts and universities; not bad, but
always available if your PBS station is interested. An ACGA billboard/ad appears
after each showing!   Anyone who has been acquainted with Adam online knows
that without him, this listserve would not be the constant, vibrant and diverse
place that it is. Forgive the ignorant grad student, she knows not yet of
where she speaks.   Plus "Please" and "Thank You" are just like your mother told
you, the magic words, and should be included in every correspondence.   It
worked for me.   Thanks Adam, thanks ACGA.   Rick Bacigalupi

P.S.   Any correspondence from a New Yorker with the letters of F**K blocked
OUT should be consdered EXCEEDINGLY polite!!!    :)       www.ALotinCommon.com
  www.BaciPix.com