Re: Fun and (green) games - an idea for review

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Fun and (green) games - an idea for review
  • From: "Shelly Collins" scolli@columbus.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:30:34 -0500

Howdee to all!
I've used this many times before and highly recommend it. It's a great training tool which inspires players to begin thinking about planning, and problem solving in a variety of types of community gardens--utilizing the talents of a diverse group of people. It's lots of fun, allows for creativity, and really engages your trainees.

Shelly Collins, Master Gardener
Mt. Vernon, Ohio

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Boekelheide" <dboekelheide@yahoo.com>