Fun and (green) games - an idea for review

  • Subject: [cg] Fun and (green) games - an idea for review
  • From: Don Boekelheide dboekelheide@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:41:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi, all,

I just stumbled across this googling around for
information on daylilies for a local magazine article
I'm working on. It's a community garden 'game',
created to help new community garden leaders at the
garden level, developed by Ohio State University
staff. The URL is

I'm on deadline, so I can't check it out now, but it
looks promising at first glance. What do you all

Don B/Charlotte, NC