Raised beds

  • Subject: [cg] Raised beds
  • From: "Kirby, Ellen" ellenkirby@bbg.org
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:18:12 -0500

Hi folks,

I am trying to research the ACGA list serve archives for info on
building raised beds.  I recall there was a lengthy discussion sometime
last year.  Does anyone remember year and month.  This is needed to make
the search. Perhaps there is another way to search and I haven't figured
it out.

Thanks so much. I appreciate any leads on this.  I have followed up on
recent leads in list serve but need to refer back to what was said in
past.  I am mainly looking for construction directions with wood/ trex,
etc.

Happy Spring to all,

Ellen

Ellen Kirby, Director