Re: Fwd: [tb-cybergardens]: Insurance/No Insurance

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Fwd: [tb-cybergardens]: Insurance/No Insurance
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:40:32 EST

Dear Bill,

I was not at the "Grow Together," because I had to work, but Green Thumb
should have a sheet typed up by now of the new insurance policy. Or you could
contact Mr. Lynn at Parks.

Regards,
Adam Honigman

Has  there been a formal announcement of this new policy?

William  Hohauser
President
6th Street and Avenue B Garden
New York  City