[cg] Hi y'all and a question about farms & city folk

Howdy all! Here we be in our new etheric space of gard'nin'. May lots of goodness be sown, cultivated
and harvested!

For years I have been thinking about how I may best serve folks in cities/dense urban areas, and it has
often come back to the notion of having land in a (semi) rural setting which city folk would visit, preferably
for more than a day, including summer and full season apprenticeships and internships. I'm NOT
interested in any sort of vacation setting, tho' leisure would certainly be part of creating a meaningful
experience.

In short, who's doing anything like this and how may I be in touch with them?

TIA and Happy Gardening!

Paco
aka John E. Verin

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint.
When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."
- Dom Helder Camara