[cg] Volunteer from Japan

Below please find a letter that was sent to me from a person who would like
to volunteer in the States.  Please let them know of any opportunities.

I'd like to ask about volunteer working in your organization.  It's my wish
to have a chance of practical experience as volunteer working in U.S.A.
before I study gardening, landscaping in the school.

Although, I'm not experienced in working as professional staff, I always
trim my garden and help flower shop in Japan.

Please let me know if you have some or any work for volunteers.

Sincerely yours,

Chieko Maeda
59-31 Kanahori-machi
Nagasaki-Shi 852-8026