[cg] Welcome back cg list and thanks to Lucy

Hello list,

Glad to see this back up and running again. Thank you so much Lucy for keeping all those messages and getting them to us without delay.

I also want to say that before the strife, someone from the NYC area (?) asked me a question about modular walls and I can't find the email or the persons name. She also left a message on my voice mail which accidentally got erased. If you recognize yourself in this please get back in touch I do want to try to help you with your question!

Happy Gardening all!

David Iman Adler