[cg] ACGA membership

We'll send her membership info from the national office, but if anyone has
nutrition stuff, please send it to Kindi.  Thanks!

Hi I am interested in membership and am specifically inquiring about the
educational services your organization has developed.  I have worked on
serveral CSA's near minneapolis as well as in several food
cooperatives.  Currently I am returning to school to become a registered
dietician.  In the near future (this summer) I want to begin teaching
about nutrition via the garden.  Do have any teaching resources
specifically related to nutrition, or, perhaps other leads pertaining to
my interest? Thank you.
Kindi Harala
Minneapolis MN
612 874 1560