[cg] Fwd: truly important - clip art -Reply

Last fall we got 2 CDs of clip art from Wheeler Arts.  There
are sections on farm crops and equipment, food, vegetables,
fruits, gardening, herbs and flowers plus LOTS of other
things that can be helpful like borders and holidays.

Wheeler Arts
66 Lake Park
Champaign, IL  61821-7132
voice 217-359-6816
fax    217-359-8716
America OnLine:  WHEELERS

Roberta Miller
The Garden Project
Lansing, MI
gardenproject@ingham.org

>>> Lucy Bradley <BradleyL@Ag.Arizona.Edu> 03/19/99
05:05pm >>>
<bradleyl@ag.arizona.edu>)
>Subject: truly important - clip art
>
>Community gardening organization in DC seeks good clip
art that includes urban
>gardening and farming -- vegetables, herbs, seeds,
gardening tools,
>agricultural equipment, seed packets, farm/garden scenes.
 Some flowers &
>trees would be good, too, but it seems like there is more
floral clip art
>available than agricultural or urban gardening.
>
>We welcome recommendations of clip art in books, on
CDs, or on-line.  Thank
>you!

Lucy K. Bradley
Extension Agent, Urban Horticulture