RE: Community Gardens in San Diego

You should check out the  links on the ACGA website:
http://communitygarden.org./index.html ; The Trust for Public Land site:
http://www.igc.apc.apc.org.tpl for the gardens nearest to you. The TPL list
has some regional phone numbers for you to call.

Good Luck!

Adam Honigman
Clinton Clommunity Garden, NYC