RE: How many CG in U.S.? (State CG Coordinator)

For the State Gardening Coordinators:
I will send around a contact list later today for all the coordinators that
have been named.

Karen Hobbs

 image moved   Kevin Webb <worldwidewebb01@yahoo.com>
 to file:      05/09/2000 12:17:15 PM

Record Type:   Record

To:   "Jack N. Hale" <jackh@knoxparks.org>, community_garden@mallorn.com

cc:   Karen Hobbs/CEQ/EOP
Subject:  RE: [cg] How many CG in U.S.? (State CG Coordinator)

Speaking of the USDA state CG Coordinators, does
anyone have a clue how to find out who that person is
and how to get hold of them?
Thanks in advance for any help,