USDA Gardening Coordinators

Here are the USDA gardening coordinators that have been named to date.
These are the only contacts I have at this point.  As USDA identifies other
coordinators, I'll let you know.

If your state is identified, I would encourage you to contact the garden
coordinator directly.

Good luck!
---------------------- Forwarded by Karen Hobbs/CEQ/EOP on 05/09/2000 02:15

 image moved   Joel Berg <Joel.Berg@usda.gov>