questions: total & comparative yeilds

I have developed a gardening innovation that i am currently working on
producing. in part of the marketing research I need to locate total and
comparative yeild information for gardens. (comparing different styles of
gardening and gardening to large scale ag production.)

in the comparisons I wish to find information on the total energy useage with
in each system. a comparative breakdown of  fuel use to market etc. also a
labor analysis: wages distribution and total time spent on gardening for out
put.

Also interested in food processsing information such as energy and time use
in preserving-processing garden produce.

What I want to do is make a presentation that encompassses a general pitch
for gardening as a social tool to increase health of participants; provide a
stabilizing effect in the local economy and support local sustainability.