RE: Lead in the soil at 15 inches, is it a problem for veggies?

11720 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, Virginia 20191
phone: 703-390-1100

This is the phytoremediaton company Jack Hale mentioned.
I've just found coal ash in my garden, and ag soil test showing high zinc
and boron suggests there will be lead and arsenic, too.

Wondering why we poison life on Earth for a few "conveniences,"