Re: Resources

Dear Kate, You didnt say where you are, or whether you are a a raw beginner or a
proffessional market gardener- so try this link for size! Just type in "tomato"
in the search field & see what you get.

soucy_k <soucy_k@cc.denison.edu> on 05/18/2000 02:51:29 PM
 To:      community_garden@mallorn.com
 Subject: [cg] Resources

I am looking for a resource that can give me tips for each type of vegetable
that I am planting.  For example, it would list tomato, and then say
everything, step by step, that you would need to know about planting a tomato
(organically, please.) Does anyone know of such a resource?  Thanks.