From: Grow19@aol.com [mailto:Grow19@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 3:56 PM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] Re: wheelbarrows

Seeking advice concerning wheelbarrows

1.The tires on ours go flat nearly right away; very annoying.  Anyone have
good tech tips on this?

2. Wheelbarrows are useful but take up so much space carrying them to
workdays around town.  Does anyone out there have experience with reliable
and easy to manage folding wheelbarrows?  Can you explain the pros and cons,

the cost, brands, and sources to purchase?

Thanks,

Judy Tiger
Washington DC