Re: Re: wheelbarrows

The best "folding wheelbarrow" I know of is also known as a tarp. They work
great for hauling (via the advanced drag)spent plant material, mulch etc.
and you dont have the carrying space issues you do with a wheelbarrow.

If you are dealing with very narrow walkways this may not be an option.
Perhaps more hands with five gallon buckets is something else to consider.