Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #345 - 10 msgs

In a message dated 5/22/2000 1:00:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
community_garden-admin@mallorn.com writes:

> Seeking advice concerning wheelbarrows
>
>  1.The tires on ours go flat nearly right away; very annoying.  Anyone have
>  good tech tips on this?
>
>  2. Wheelbarrows are useful but take up so much space carrying them to
>  workdays around town.  Does anyone out there have experience with reliable
>  and easy to manage folding wheelbarrows?  Can you explain the pros and
cons,

>  the cost, brands, and sources to purchase?
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  Judy Tiger
>  Washington DC

The answer may be a tire inflater that works off the car power outlet
(formerly  called a cigarette lighter)   They work great in blowing them back
up-Otherwise try some of tire repair materials for emergency that are
injected into the tire.   I don't like them because they are a pain and more
dangerous.

Elmer Morehouse