Re: Bizzarre neighbor

Here is my take on this: when people strive to do what's right opposition
is sure to follow. It has been my experience that when we seek to do good
in peaceful and peaceable ways, everything seems to come against you. It's
the truest sign that you are on the right path!

My other observation is that "avid church-going people" does not =
spiritual people operating in love for the higher good of all...it often
means just the opposite.

Keep doing your good work with honest intention and you will prevail. Your
opposition will either come in line or disappear.

I will join your garden blessing in spirit and wish you well.

M.T. Chamblee

Marquita T. Chamblee
Michigan State University
121 Agriculture Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824
(517) 353-1835  Fax: (517) 355-6479
"Free will is the ability to do gladly that which I must."
						~~C.G. Jung