RE: Re: Bizarre neighbor/Soup Kitchens

Cyndi:

About Buck and your fence:

Attach a large banner covering the whole space on the fence that abuts his
property. No greenery crawls through, as per his request. The banner reads:
	 "Sylvan Lake Lutheran Church Community Garden: Come Join Us in
Jesus' Ministry to the Hungry. Volunteers and visitors always welcome." Sell
lemonade and cookies. Give gardening lessons. Bring in visitors.

	It will drive him crazy.

	Everbest,

	Adam