RE: Bizarre neighbor

How unfortunate to spread meanness and name calling, what must our
non-Christian friends think of us! Rather, what a great opportunity to
"practice what we preach" and get to know this church neighbor and find out
why he has a problem with the garden. If you don't get anywhere at first,
don't give up, keep trying like you would with a gardening client or a lost
soul! Love always wins, we shouldn't assume (however easy it might be!) that
it is because he is against us or for political reasons, I'll be thinking
about you.

Marc in Virginia