RE: garden rules

  • Subject: RE: [cg] garden rules
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 14:19:21 -0400

Please read through the links on the American Community Gardening Association ("ACGA") for sample rules and policies.
The updated rules and regulations of the garden that I'm involved with, the Clinton Community Garden should be up on our site within a few days.
However, the important thing about rules is that they should be recognized and respected by your garden community as being necessary the the safety and smooth running of the garden - agreed upon by the group. Use the rule writing process as a way to build community.
Happy gardening - let us know how things are working out for you,
Adam Honigman