location of gardens

  • Subject: [cg] location of gardens
  • From: "amin damin" <yma_7@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:46:45 -0500

I am a Landscape Architecture student at the College of Environmental
Science and Forestry in Syracuse, New York, USA.

My school requires a study abroad program for a semester and I am looking at
studying allotment gardens in Denmark this fall. I was wondering if you had
any information about the location of any gardens in Copenhagen. This would
be very helpful to have the information before I got there or to know where
to get it when I do arrive in Copenhagen.

My email address is yma_7@hotmail.com
Thank you very much for your time.
Amy Damin