Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #699 - 5 msgs

  • Subject: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #699 - 5 msgs
  • From: "Oliver Ginsberg" <ginsberg@blinx.de>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 20:20:07 +0200

check out this site and e-mail for contacts to allottment gardens in

Kolonihaveforbundet for Denmark
Frederikssundsvej 304A
Tel.: 38 28 87 50, Fax: 38 28 83 50
Homepage: http://www.kolonihave.dk
E-Mail: info@kolonihave.dk

While you are in Denmark don`t miss out on the world famous adventure
playgrounds there

Contact: Benny Schytte (chairperson of the Danish Playground Association)

Also check this website to get an idea of the wealth of social
infrastructure in Denmark, notably the Copenhagen region:

best wishes

Oliver Ginsberg
AKiB - Association of Adventure Playgrounds and Children's Farms in Berlin
Kremmener Str. 9
10435 Berlin

tel. 030-442 37 18
fax 030-449 01 67