=?utf-8?B?UkU6IFtjZ10gQ0cgV2F0ZXIgTWV0ZXJzIGFuZCB1c2U=?=

  • Subject: [cg] =?utf-8?B?UkU6IFtjZ10gQ0cgV2F0ZXIgTWV0ZXJzIGFuZCB1c2U=?=
  • From: =?utf-8?B?SG9uaWdtYW4sIEFkYW0=?= <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:27:09 -0400

Soleil,

Outside of talking to the California state community gardening folks that are on the ACGA website, I'm thinking that you should talk to some Elk Grove, CA water meter certified plumbers.  Tell the contractor that you're looking for a quote ( this gets you in the door) and  if he has done any similar jobs for gardens and or nurseries.  Get names and get their water usage figures.  Also, I'd call the local water board, explain your predicament, and see if they have any leads.

Of course, the Arizona community garden folks have all kinds of tips on saving water ( xeriscapes etc.) and I'd suggest that you contact them as well.

Adam Honigman