PC in DC?

  • Subject: [cg] PC in DC?
  • From: Steve Burns <steve_burns_2000@yahoo.com> (by way of Sally McCabe)
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 23:06:16 -0400

Dear whoever answers this (Sally?),

I'm a Permaculture (PC) enthusiast from Australia in
Washington DC for a week, including this coming
weekend.  I'm keen to connect with PC groups, sites or
other green activities in the DC area.

I did my PDC with David Holmgren and live on 5 acres
of land in S/E Australia which I'm developing into a
largish orchard and vegetable & herb garden.  I used
to write for an Australian PC magazine called Green
Connections.  I'm also very interested in alternative
building, including adobe and strawbale.  I built my
last house and currently have 52 pallets of mudbricks
waiting for me to cut loose with them.

If you can put me in touch with anyone, I'd much
appreciate it!

Kind regards,

Steve Burns
Wed May 16th 2001