San Diego County, Encinitas

  • Subject: [cg] San Diego County, Encinitas
  • From: SoleilPaz@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 13:45:07 EDT

Hi All,

       Just doing a little research on our new Parks and Rec. Director, who comes from Encinitas, San Diego CA. Anyone know of CGs, or experience Parks and Rec. in Encinitas? David Wiggington is his name, and I'm just checking to find out how friendly he is to the idea of our project here in his new city of Elk Grove. Thanks,
--Soleil

The Elk Grove Community Garden
www.geocities.com/egcgonline/

Soleil Tranquilli 685-8010

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions
on the next seven generations.” --Great Law of the Iroquoise Confederacy

The Elk Grove Community Garden  association exists to create and nurture community operated organic gardens in the City of Elk Grove. We are deeply committed to community pride and unity, preservation of open spaces and native habitat for biodiversity, teaching organic methods, encouraging sustainable living techniques and recycling. Honoring diverse abilities, ages and cultures. All gardeners welcome!

To banish yourself from our list, please send us a reply with "EGCG Unsubscribe" in the subject line and we'll remove you ASAP.  Tell us why, if you don't mind.