Community garden start-up

  • Subject: [cg] Community garden start-up
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 01:46:57 -0400

Hi Folks,
Can we give Dawn the benefit of our experience and share advice on how to
convince the neighbors?  I've already pointed her in general start -up info
direction, but the specifics are what's needed here. Please reply to her as
well as the listserve cause I don't think she's signed up for the list

Hi Laura,
I am a member of a Conservation Trust in Easthampton Massachusetts that is
trying to start a community garden on land that we already have. I would be
very appreciative if you could send me any information available. We are
having difficulty convincing the neighbors that this will not be detrimental
to the surrounding homes.
Dawn Ackley
8 Kimberly Lane
Easthampton MA 01027