Looking for info. on community gardening around Olympia, WA

  • Subject: [cg] Looking for info. on community gardening around Olympia, WA
  • From: "Caraway Seed" <carawayseed@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 14:41:27 -0500

My name is Caraway Seed. I have been teaching children and adults about
organic gardening, ecology, and sustainable living for the past year.  I'm
hoping to move to the Olympia area and want to get involved in community
gardening there.  Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Caraway Seed