RE: visiting Washington, D.C.

  • Subject: RE: [cg] visiting Washington, D.C.
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:10:11 -0400

Lisa,

Before you come to Washington, you should visit these wonderful Arizona
community gardens:

In Maricopa County:
http://ag.arizona.edu/maricopa/garden/html/comunity/comunity.htm

In Tuscon:   http://www.communitygardensoftucson.org/

As a New Yorker, I find what they do so little water an inspiration to me in
our current drought.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman