RE: Olympia, Washington

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Olympia, Washington
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:23:18 -0400

Thanks for sending the names of these Olympia, Washington community gardens to this listserve. If they have websites ( or pages on a local website) could you forward them to us?
There are some Seattle community gardens on the ACGA's link page - we'd love to have some from Olympia ( note: I love Olympia beer - please send a case to...:) ).
Best wishes,
Adam Honigman