Re: Mice in the Compost

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Mice in the Compost
  • From: Pat_Elazar@cwb.ca
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:27:53 -0500

Hi Geneva!  Try this link to City Farmers's compost bin design website.:
http://www.cityfarmer.org/homecompost4.html

Remember too that not all composting technology that is suitable for the farm in one zone can be imported into the
city in another zone. You may have to fine-tune your rules about what goes into the composter- especially in the winter...

Jeneva Storme <jenevastorme@yahoo.ca>@mallorn.com on 05/27/2002 01:39:35 PM

Sent by:    community_garden-admin@mallorn.com