Re: Sara's interest in Horticultural Therapy

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Sara's interest in Horticultural Therapy
  • From: CONNIEDKELLY@cs.com
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 02:23:59 EDT

Hi Sara,

If you have an interest in learning more about Horticultural Therapy, I'd be happy to send you a complimentary copy of our company's publication, 'Health & Gardens'.  In a monthly newspaper format, we provide a user-friendly guide to Hort.Therapy, offering ideas for projects and activities, info on research and resources in addition to highlighting some of the wonderful people and places serving the needs of others through Horticultural Therapy.

If you'd like to receive a copy of this month's issue send me your mailing information by email:  HealthandGarden@cs.com or contact us by phone, toll free at  888-288-1771. We'll look forward to hearing from you!

Connie Kelly
Health & Gardens
PO Box 798
Brentwood, CA