Re: Plant donation

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Plant donation
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 20:21:32 EDT

Dear Ms. Szabo,

Thank you for your kind offer of a tree donation.

I am a rank and file ACGA member and a steering committee member of the
Clinton Community Garden in NYC.  <A
HREF="http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org/";>Clinton Community Garden</A> .

<< Subj:     [cg] Plant donation
 Date:  5/9/03 5:57:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  Geraldine.Szabo@morganstanley.com (Geraldine Szabo)
 Sender:    community_garden-admin@mallorn.com
 To:    community_garden@mallorn.com

 To whom it may concern:

 I have 24 small trees I would like to donate. What is the process for
 your foundation?

 Please contact me at 212-713-1585.

 Thanks,
 Geraldine

 begin:vcard
 n:Szabo;Geraldine
 tel;fax:212-586-0996
 tel;work:212-713-1585
 x-mozilla-html:FALSE
 org:Hines;Property Management Office
 adr:;;1585 Broadway, Lower Level A;New York;NY;10036;
 version:2.1
 email;internet:Geraldine.Szabo@morganstanley.com
 title:Assistant Property Manager
 fn:Geraldine Szabo