visit to Bay Area

  • Subject: [cg] visit to Bay Area
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds aedmonds@umich.edu
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:32:52 -0400

To any community garden colleagues on this listserve in the Bay Area in California...

I'm an ACGA board member and community/youth/school garden director in Michigan. I'll be in the bay area (staying in Oakland) May 31-June 7, and would love to meet with people and/or tour gardens!

Drop me a line if this is you, and you're willing to share your gardens/programs with me!

Amanda Edmonds
Director, Growing Hope
Ypsilanti, Michigan

Amanda Maria Edmonds

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
- Mahatma Ghandi