kit compostvivo for home composting

  • Subject: [cg] kit compostvivo for home composting
  • From: "paola" paola@naturaviva.it
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:28:21 +0200

We are really interested in introduce our International patent: kit COMPOSTVIVO for home composting in your channel of sale.

With COMPOSTVIVO all organic waste and garden refuse,  can easily be turned in compost. Our system  is easy to use, cheap and more competitive about transport and logistical management.

We send enclosed file presentation and if you need more info please don't esitate to contact me at paola@naturaviva.it for others questions.

For GDS distribution like Brico, Castorama, Le Roy Merlin etc. we studied an exhibitor/container  including 48 pieces: Vivo Box.

These containers permit an easily re-assortment.

Each EU Pallets is composed by N 04 VIVO Box for a total pieces 192

I remain to your disposition

dr.ssa paccini

LA NATURAVIVA Group ITALIA www.naturaviva.it
Project For The Nature LLC Cheyenne USA