Ignore the Compostvivo Kit Ad, Please

  • Subject: [cg] Ignore the Compostvivo Kit Ad, Please
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" ariel@tc.umn.edu
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:13:12 -0500

Title: Message
As your list manager, I get to read hundreds of letters from individuals claiming to reside in lesser developed countries, seeking to launder money.  I also read all kinds of salacious ads for items most of us don't want to know exist.  And then there are the ads for things related to gardening, like this compostvivo kit just posted today.  I reject all of these ads and postings.
I must have slipped up this morning however, because somehow this compostvivo kit got out onto the list.  The ACGA e-mail list policy is to reject any and all advertisements for products and services of any kind.  I don't know how this managed to squeeze through the sieve, but it did, and I apologize.
We're planting day and night here in Minnesota and, believe it or not, already harvesting and dining on spring spinach.  Not bad, considering we had snow in April and it's just the end of May.
Here's to composting the natural way, for free, and to community gardening everywhere!
Anna Wasescha
Farm in the City and ACGA list manager
1312 Dayton Avenue
Saint Paul, Minnesota  55104