Re: Starbucks "Activists

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Starbucks "Activists
  • From: LTanenb50@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:37:12 EDT

I am sadly disappointed in Adam's viciousness.  Its an interesting polar opposite to so much of his valuable contribution on so many levels.  There is nothing Marxist or analytical or thoughtful in his recent rant.  I am a 57 year old politically active mother of young white protesters and I actually am appalled at the ugly depiction of who is protesting Starbucks behavior in the states and elsewhere.  Perhaps this is an addiction in full control and big denial.     Laurie, Chicago
Laurie Tanenbaum
Grounds For Growth